Air Headers replaces many unit valve assemblies , which would normally be operating from one source. The Air Headers are suitable for use with a variety of outlet take-off valves. The inlet-connection can be flange- or screwable. A drain-valve is possible at the manifold exit. The manifolds can be supplied with a bracket / U clamp for wall mounting.
Installation cost & space considerable when air headers are use.
Specification for air headers
• M.O.C: SS316 / SS304 / CS
• SIZE : 11/2" / 2" - SCH40 / SCH80
• INLET : ANSI B 16.5 , 150# RF 1" NB Flange /1" NPT (f) 3 PEICE UNION
• DISTRIBUTION PORTS : Size -1/4" / 1/2" , Ports-6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 16
• OUTLET: 1/2" NPT (F) , SS316 / SS304 BALL VALVE WITH 1/2" NPT(M) PLUG
• For CS Air Headers distribution ports are provided with 1/4" Brass Needle valves
• For SS316 / 304 Air Headers distribution ports are provided with 1/4" SS 316 / 304Needle / Ball valves.
• For mounting purpose ' U ' clamp will be provided.
• All NPT Threads will be as per ANSI B 2.1. & Socket Weld will be as per ANSI B 16.11.
Note: Air headers can be fabricated as per your requirement of M.O.C & size